Toju [tow-ju], meaning nurture in Yoruba, brings the right amount of warmth to your space.
Toju is made with a blend of warm, earthy, and woodsy scents with bright citrus and subtle sweet notes. Palo santo, cedarwood, and pomegranate are blended to create a unique and balanced aroma that enrobes any spice with an aura of settled contentment. Toju is a great addition to any space, reminding you that all is well, no matter what your to-do list looks like.
- Top: cassis nectar, pomegranate, camphor
Middle: rose, cedarwood
- Bottom: palo santo, amber, musk
- Poured into a shatter-proof steel vessel
- One tin that holds approximately 3 oz
- Organic coconut soy wax
- Fragrances infused with natural oils
- Burn time of up to 10 hours
- Wooden wicks for an even and smooth melt
- Free from harmful parabens, phthalates, animal products, and dyes
- Environmentally friendly packaging and shipping materials